– Designed for anyone who wants to better manage their anger
– A powerful aid to self-hypnosis
– Hemi-Sync® audio production
– Creates a calming mental state that accelerates natural healing
– Stimulates the release of dopamine, oxytocin, serotonin and endorphins
– An essential part of your recovery toolkit
Are anger issues a sign of mental illness?
What are the symptoms of anger issues?
The symptoms of anger are basically stress responses such as
- Increased and rapid heart rate
- Sweating palms
- Shaking or trembling
- Feeling hot under the collar or around the neck and face
- Clenching your jaw and
- Grinding your teeth whilst you sleep (also known as Bruxism)
Why do I get angry so easily?
There are a few reasons you might get angry so easily.
- The most obvious reason is that your anger is interrupting your sleep, so you are not getting the rest you need, this leaves you with little patience to deal with the day-to-day stuff. Any confrontation, even in a small way, can cause your primitive brain to feel under threat, the smallest trigger can result in you losing your temper. Point
- The next is when an emotional memory image flashes inside your mind and instantly triggers the fight response, hence the saying ‘red rag to a bull’ or ‘I just saw red’. What’s actually happening here, is that at some point in your early life, in a certain situation when you were threatened and you couldn’t run away, you got angry, and it worked. Now many years later your brain has learned that this is your default position. If you’re still alive then it works.
- Forgiveness – If you hold a grudge then that too can create anger. The way to release this is through genuine forgiveness.
What is anger a sign of?
Anger management programmes
Anger management programmes are set up by health professionals, the idea being to create a break between your thoughts and your reaction to them. Aggressive behaviour, when seen as a psychophysiological condition, is a case of targeting the trigger within the mind, that drives the anger.
Techniques to manage anger
How to deal with anger issues
Anger management skills and anger coping skills
Anger management skills and anger coping skills are usually part of a mental health programme. The problem with this type of mental health training is that it’s conscious, yet your anger is subconsciously driven. This is why the best skills for the management of anger are the ones that remove the original stimulus that causes your anger to flare up. This way you can rely on yourself and not have to think about coping.
How to control your anger issues
Tools for aggressive behaviour
Tools for angry outbursts like count to 10 or take deep breaths are all well and good, but when the red mist comes down, they are out of the window! The best tool for anger problems is to remove the negative emotional memory image that resides inside your mind. This is what triggers your anger and clearing it removes the fight response that your primitive brain is accessing. From this point on you won’t need tools to manage anger because you will have full control over your feelings.
Anger management skills for adults
Skills that help you to cope with angry feelings are usually taught via counselling or CBT techniques. If you are an adult who needs a hand with aggressive behaviour, do you want to manage it or do you want 100% control over your anger? Anger is driven by a negative emotional memory image (EMI) that is stored inside your mind, usually a result of an adverse childhood experience. This EMI appears whenever you find yourself in a similar situation to the original one and as soon as it does BHAM! You’re are back there and your anger rages like a tornado! Clearing the EMI removes this stimulus response, leaving your free to decide your next move, intelligently, rationally and consciously.
Healthy ways to deal with anger
Can anger issues be cured?
At home anger management hypnotherapy
Hypnotherapy is a form of professional help that you can do at home using an audio download. Hypnotherapy can target the below conscious trigger that causes your anger to fire up. You can begin controlling anger at home by creating a whole new way of experiencing your reality. Calmly and comfortably in control of your emotions, always.
My Audio Download
This audio production is designed to help the listener with overcoming anger issues. By clearing negatively charged Emotional Memory Images from your external screen, your mind and body are able to adapt to the present moment, allowing you to enjoy life free of negative subconscious associations. This audio is your own personal 1 to 1 session with Matt, always available at your convenience.
Matt’s calming, assuring voice gently guides both your conscious mind and unconscious mind towards healing through the left and right ear respectively. By tapping into the body’s psychoneuroimmunilogical mechanisms – the link between the mind, nervous system and physical wellbeing – this audio promotes more control over your mental and emotional faculties and the resulting physical relaxation.
For best results, listen to this audio download first thing in the morning or during the day, every day for 4 weeks. Ensure you’re free from interruptions and distractions when listening to this audio. Download now to start overcoming anger today.
This audio is a .MP3 file, compatible with smartphones, tablets, PC’s and other electronic devices.
Audio length: 30 minutes.